Tuesday, August 29, 2023

To-Do-List Tuesday 8-29-23

What a busy week it's been! Something tells me this next one will be equally challenging, although I checked my calendar, and there are no commitments or appointments. I know it can change though. Here's where it stands for last week:

1) Bind A&M quilt for the church auction. No.
2) Make some more placemats and table runners. Yes, one more set done.

3) Two more Water Color blocks. Yes, barely. I got the second one done last night.

4) Progress on charm pack quilts. Some progress.....I got the borders put on this one.
It's now in the "to be quilted" stack.
5) Projects for quilt show Sampler Store and silent auction. I did okay with this one, although it will be ongoing for a few more weeks. I got some potholders done.
I got a gift basket made with "quilty" things in it.




So, what's next? Probably more of the same, although I need to get some customer things done too. Here's my list:

1) Trim three customer quilts and get them returned.
2) Bind two customer quilts.
3) Bind A&M donation quilt.
4) Work on donation quilt I started and cut out another one (or two).
5) Continue to work on silent auction items.
6) Two more Water Color blocks (if I can get this one done, I will only need one more to be finished!)

I'm tempted to add an entry to clean up the sewing area, but I don't think it will happen until i get a little more caught up. I will have to keep it mind for later though. I am linking this post to Quilt Schmilt. Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment