Thursday, August 10, 2023

What I’m Working On

Mostly, I’ve been working on my income tax, but the end is in sight! I need to simplify my life. LOL. I did have time time to quilt some more yardage that will be made into table runners and placemats. 

I got this one cut and started on the binding:

This is the table runner….just four placemats to go. All this binding is making me tired.

The heat is nuts. And, it is so dry. I have been filling the bird baths daily; not just for the birds, but for the bees and butterflies, and whatever else needs a drink. 

I’m pretty sure this is accurate, and it is every day. We need a break. I spend a lot of time indoors, not just sewing, but also crochet and cross stitching. Our church gifts a baby afghan to every baby that gets baptized. I checked the inventory the last time I had alter guild, and I noticed there were mostly pink afghans in the drawer. I came home and started a blue one.
I try to do a row or two each evening, but it doesn’t always happen. 

I’ve been working on this cross stitch: 


I last blogged about it here. I really don’t love it, but I didn’t want to put it in the trash, so here’s what I’ve done so far.
I am trying to finish it, but it’s slow as I don’t work on it a lot. All in good time, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment