Friday, January 5, 2024

A Little Progress

I said I was through with donation quilts for a little while, and then I put an entry on my weekly to-do list to finish the Jubilee quilt top. I finished it this week
and, I have enough of the yellow fabric left to do a pillowcase. I cut out another one called New Zealand.


I also spent some time working on a pattern for the mesh bags. This is one side:
So far, so good. Once I get the other side sewn on, I’ll see if I’m happy with the size and get the measurements written down. 

The rest of my time was spent cleaning. I worked so hard on donation quilts in December, I let my shop get pretty junky. All the flat surfaces are covered in clutter, ant it’s driving me crazy. I’ll have to invest a few days in getting things back in order.

4 comments:

  1. That New Zealand pattern is pretty. Where did you buy your mesh for your bag?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Believe it or not, it’s a roll of window mesh I bought at Lowe’s.

      Delete
    2. Get out! LOL! Welp I can do that too. :D

      Delete
    3. I’ll send you a picture of the package.

      Delete