Tuesday, January 16, 2024

To-Do-List Tuesday 1-16-24

Hello Tuesday buds. I hope you are all staying warm. It’s perfect weather for staying in and sewing, and that’s what I’ve been doing. Here are the results:

1) Figure out a setting for scrap vortex blocks. Yes. I have several of the BQ patterns and I decided on BQ2.


I’ve been adding the extra pieces.

2) Finish three customer quilts. Yes, I finished five.


3) Work on quilt blocks for the out-going guild president. Yes.

4) Work on star blocks for the January guild workshop. No, I didn’t have time for this one.
5) January RSC blocks. No.
6) 2024 stash buster blocks. I’m doing these as leaders and enders, so I have quite a few pairs sewn together. I made a sample block just to see what it would look like. 

7) Finish piecing New Zealand top. Yes, as much as I could. This was a kit, and I got it done, but I need to find something for an outer border.

8) Finish piecing Fiesta Horses top. Yes. 

And now, it’s time for a new list.

1) Find a border for New Zealand quilt.
2) Finish piecing stars for guild workshop.
3) Get scrap vortex blocks sewn into a top.
4) January RSC blocks.
Edited to add: 5) Bind Oklahoma quilt.

That’s all I’m putting on the list for now. I may edit it later. I am going to Corpus Christi tomorrow, and that will take all day; Thursday I have a seminar to attend so it’s already a short week. Add in the football playoffs, and I may not sew as much as usual. It’s fine. I'm linking this to Quilt Schmilt. I hope everyone has a wonderful week!


2 comments:

  1. Hello Friend. So glad I found another list maker! Love the blog!

    ReplyDelete