Sunday, January 7, 2024

Spectacular Stitches

Spectacular Stitches is the name of the exhibit at the Chisholm Trail Museum in Cuero.

It was well worth the trip; there were around 25 quilts, and they were all fabulous. Here’s a few of them:




I think you can see the whole collection on YouTube if you search for Frank Klein Collection. 

Other than that, I started a new BOM. It’s from A Quilting Life blog. Alan and I were trying to find something at one of the local shops, but we couldn’t find a BOM program, so we are going to try the online one. I got the January block done yesterday. Each month is a small block

that you surround with star points.

It makes a 16” block with the outer star. Alan gave me this fat quarter bundle for Christmas.

It’s called Franny’s Flowers, and that’s what I’m going to use for the blocks. I bought some matching solids to use for the outer star points.
So far so good, but we’ll see how it goes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment