Tuesday, January 30, 2024

To-Do-List Tuesday 1-30-24

I can't believe it's Tuesday already.....the days are flying by again. I haven't done as much sewing as I would have liked. Last week was rainy, and the dogs use the doggy door to go outside, so needless to say, my floors were all tracked up with paw prints. I spent a day mopping everything, and I decided to go ahead and clean the furniture and wash all the dog beds while I was at it. I'm happy to say it smells fresh in there now. I spent another day baking pies for a party, and the rest of the day at the party. 

All in all, I did okay with my to-do list, even with all the distractions.

1) Work on 6” scrap vortex blocks. Yes, I did work on them, but not a lot of progress was made. I have quite a way to go on these if I’m going to have enough for a border.

2) January RSC blocks. Yes. This was a "No" for the last three weeks, so I'm glad to have gotten some done before the month ended. 

3) Finish the Star blocks for Beachcomber jacket. Yes. This was a priority because we had the workshop Thursday. I'm still working on getting everything put together, and I need to make quite a few more "fill-in" blocks. Here's a picture of the back.

4) Finish piecing The Lady quilt top. Almost. I just need one more border.
5) Get donation quilts photographed. No. I am going to try again this week to get it done.

My list for this week:
1) Finish piecing The Lady.
2) Keep working on the sweatshirt jacket.
3) At least three customer quilts--four would be better.
4) Get donation quilts photographed.
5) Work on February RSC blocks as soon as the color is announced.
6) Quilt my January UFO quilt.
7) Keep working on scrap vortex blocks.

It looks like I have another full list. Pretty soon, I need to quit sewing long enough to work on taxes. It's my least favorite thing in the world, so I tend to put it off. I don’t want to do that this year. Today I am having lunch with my grandson at his school. Cafeteria food—oh boy.

I am liking this post to Quilt SchmiltHave a wonderful week wherever you are reading this!

2 comments:

  1. Baking pies for a party sounds like fun! I get it on the dirty floors - ours are covered with rolls of dog hair, cat hair, and little bits of mud. Ugh. Good luck on your list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had a lot of other priorities this week but see, you still managed to get things done! And every step done is one less for next week!

    ReplyDelete