Saturday, January 13, 2024

A Quick Update

We have cold weather coming our way! I have been busy bringing plants inside—I still need to cover up the flower beds. That will happen today or tomorrow. It’s already in the 40’s. Reba managed to get a quilt off the back of the couch. She’s ready for the cold weather.


I got two customer quilts finished this week. Both included binding, so it took a little longer.

I used the hummingbird quilt pattern on this one.

This is the second one.

I have another done that needs to be trimmed.
I should get it trimmed today and then I’ll post a better picture.

The rest of my day was spent working on budget for the quilt guild. We had a meeting where we had to submit our budget requests, and I wanted to be sure I had all my documentation, both for monthly programs and for community service. There is a lot of work that goes into it, but I don’t want to be caught unprepared.


2 comments:

  1. Reba is so cute! Are you forecast any wintry precipitation? Stay warm. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Reba is a punk! No precip here other than a little sleet yesterday. I hope it's not too bad on the north end of the state!

      Delete