Tuesday, January 2, 2024

To-Do-List Tuesday 1-2-24

Is everyone else having trouble figuring out what day it is? I’ve been a little disorganized, and even though I was working on my to-do list, it was sporadic and not well documented. 

1) Bind vintage quilt. Yes. 


2) Quilt the second vintage quilt. Yes. 
That’s the only picture I took…I’m not happy with the way it turned out, and I’m trying to decide what to do. I think I am going to have remove all the quilting stitches and work on the borders some more. I don’t know. I need some time to think about it.
3) Make some pillowcases. Yes. 
Betty helped me and we probably finished somewhere between six and eight, but I don’t have the pictures taken yet.
4) Figure out how to make the mesh bags for donation quilts. I’m still working on this one. I think I have the measurements figured out, but I mis-cut the mesh so back to the drawing board. 

Now the holidays are over and I can get back on track. Well, I have two more get together scheduled for this week, but that shouldn’t distract me too much. Still, I’ll keep the list short.

1) Finish Jubilee quilt.
2) Finish scrap vortex blocks.
3) Figure out what I want to do with the 2024 RSC.
4) Figure out what to do about the 2024 Scrap Buster Challenge. The 2024 pattern is a triple Irish chain, but I would like to work on the 2023 blocks until I get enough for a decent-sized top.
5) Get back to customer quilts. The vacation is over and I need to do at least three. 

Oh, I need to figure out those mesh bags too, but if it doesn’t happen, that’s okay. I also need to photograph all the finished charity quilts and write a blog post. It takes a lot of time though, so I’m not sure when I can do it. I am linking this post to Quilt Schmilt. Have a great week, friends!

3 comments:

  1. I've had to stop and think hard every day about what day it is! The holidays being on Monday really threw me off. That vintage quilt is so pretty. You are going to keep it, right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The holiday threw me off too--last week and this week. I do plan on keeping the vintage quilts, even though I don't need more!

      Delete
  2. Carolyn those vintage quilts are just too sweet. I’m sure by now you’ll have sorted out those mesh bags. Happy New Year. Thank you for linking with To Do Tuesday. Apologies for being so late commenting and wishing you good progress on your goals. Life got in my way again! 😁

    ReplyDelete