Wednesday, July 27, 2022

Yippee! I got both of the three-yard quilts pieced yesterday!



The red one just needed the borders, so that was a quick win. I know I say all the time how much I don’t like doing the binding, but my other not-favorite step is putting on borders. I have let projects sit for months because I was procrastinating about borders. Sometimes it is because I can’t decide what type of border I want; sometimes I want an elaborate, pieced border and don’t want to invest the time; other times I just don’t want to do all the measuring and cutting the long pieces. 

Anyway, I am happy to have these ready to quilt. The weekly and monthly goals keep me semi-accountable on getting things finished. Do you have that one quilting task that will keep you from finishing, and if so, what is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment