Tuesday, July 5, 2022

To-Do List Tuesday 7-5-22

I've gotten so much done since last Tuesday, but most of it wasn't on my list. Isn't that the way it so often goes....

I did get Shout It Out done though, and it was number one on my list.


 I'm pretty happy with it, and I bought enough of the purple grunge to do the binding once it is quilted. 

My number 2 and 3 projects didn't get much love; I worked on the sashing on the Color Collage quilt for about an hour on Sunday, and I didn't work on the Chevron quilt at all. 

I am so busy with quilting, and I unfortunately can't quilt and piece at the same time, so something gets neglected. I am going to try and be more realistic this week.

Number 1 - finish two customer quilts. They need to be returned on Friday evening, so it's a have to do.

Number 2- make pillowcases for the two charity quilts I did last week.

Number 3 - clean my shop. I've been in such a hurry to get things moved along, other things have just been dumped. My cutting table and ironing table both have junk piled everywhere. That's not the way I want to work, so it will have to get cleaned. There is also thread and batting fiber all over the floors. <Sigh>.

Number 4 - if there is any spare time, I will work on piecing the Chevron quilt. 

We are going to make a trip to the recycle place and the bank today, and also we plan to see a movie, so no to-do list projects today. 

What is on your list this week? I am linking to TexasQuiltGal.

2 comments: