Tuesday, July 19, 2022

To-Do List Tuesday 7-19-22

It was a good week sewing-wise, but not too good goal-wise. I did get five more charity quilts quilted:


Unfortunately, they are not bound and no pillowcases made. I know there are four in the picture; two were identical (the pink and turquoise). 

I also pieced three more.

My other two goals were a big ole "nope". It's okay though. I feel like I got quite a bit accomplished.

I don't know about this coming week. Bill will be out of town, so I should have more free time, in theory at least. I know I have customer quilts starting to stack up, so that will have to be number one.

Number 1: at least four customer quilts.

Number 2: finish piecing two more charity quilts and bind as many as possible of the quilted ones and see if I can get at least a couple of the pillowcases made. 

Number 3: Clean up my work room--in particular the cutting table!

That is more than enough for me. I will be link up to TexasQuiltGal, and I'll be looking forward to seeing what everyone else is working on.

4 comments:

  1. You got a lot accomplished! Your quilts look pretty, especially like the "fishy" one. I know what you mean by "in theory at least" on more free time when the Hubs is out of town. Seems like time slips away, right?
    Thank you for sharing with us at To Do Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Linda, and thanks for hosting the Linky party--I am really enjoying it.

      Delete
  2. That looks like a VERY productive week! Maybe this will be the week of binding?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully it will be--I am making some binding now!

      Delete