Tuesday, July 12, 2022

To-Do List Tuesday 7-12-22

It wasn’t a bad week for goals.



I got my customer quilts finished and delivered. I posted about it here. I also got the two pillowcases made for my charity quilts. That post is here

Goal number 3 was to get my shop cleaned up. Oh my gosh, what a lot of mess to deal with. Here’s what my work room looked like:


I got the main room and the bathroom clean, and then I tackled this disaster. It took a few hours of putting stuff away before I could vacuum and dust, but I got it looking decent.




The cutting mats were still a little damp….I misted them with water and used the scrubby thing to clean them off. I can see a few more things I need to put away, but at least I don’t feel like crying when I walk into the room.

Goal 4 was to work on the Chevron quilt if I had any free time. I didn’t have much, but I got four rows done.
I’m counting that as a win!

For this week, my goals are:

Number 1 - work on charity quilts. Midcoast Family Services needs children’s quilt with matching pillowcases. I would like to get at least four quilted, bound, and pillowcases done.

Number 2 - work on the Chevron quilt.

Number 3 - get a QOV quilt pieced. There are approved requests for three more quilts that I will need to get done. I have an idea what I want to do; just need to find time to squeeze it in.

I’m liking this post to TexasQuiltGal.


4 comments:

  1. I love your little Buddy the Elf meme!! Looks like you made some nice progress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Cherie! I did make a lot of progress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it nice to have a clean space? Yay for you! How do you clean your cutting mats - what kind of scrubby thing do you use? I really like the fabrics on your Chevron quilt.
    Thank you for sharing with us at To Do Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Linda. I clean them with the lint roller, then I mist with water. The scrubby thing is a mat cleaning tool sold by Martelli. The tool has little soft bristles.

      Delete