Wednesday, July 20, 2022

Happy Wednesday

 I really didn’t get that much done yesterday. Our new A/C was getting installed and I was stuck at home until they finished. I did cook some spaghetti sauce since I had all morning to let it simmer on the stove.

I tried to use the rest of the time to cut some more three-yard quilts. I got two cut out, but I am stumped on this fabric:


The problem with these older fabrics is that nothing matches it. The golds and purples that I have are slightly “off”. This is a possibility though:
 
It doesn’t thrill me, but it is okay. I found a sort of a fuschia, but it is pretty obnoxious with the yellows.

I’m not too sure, but I will need to quit trying to get it perfect and just get it cut.

Oh, I did get a customer quilt started this afternoon. It’s 99” x 108”, so it took a little bit to get it loaded and basted. I hope to finish it up and load another one tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment