Saturday, July 23, 2022

Happy Saturday


 I don’t plan to do a whole lot today…..I was pretty productive the last few days, and that kind of took the (self-imposed) pressure off. I got two customer quilts done.

A crib-sized horse quilt and a king-sized horse quilt. Here’s a shot of the backs:


I spent part of yesterday cleaning up in my shop. This is what the floors look like after three days of quilting:

Fuzz and thread and dust bunnies everywhere. I didn’t finish with the cleaning and may need to do a little more tomorrow. 

I went by the quilt shop to take a box of donuts to the girls, and they only had one of the shop hop quilts left—at a reduced price. You can guess what happened. 


I might have some kind of problem; if fact, I’m pretty sure I do. I haven’t finished the last kit I bought or the two before that, for that matter. I don’t know why I keep doing this. FOMO, I guess. 🙄

It is an easy pattern, so it should go fast, but it will be one more to add to the UFO pile if I’m not careful. There is another kit that I want that I will have to order. I guess I might as well go ahead and order it.

2 comments:

  1. Guessing that you’ve already ordered the fourth kit - enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't yet....I'm still thinking about it.

      Delete