Saturday, July 2, 2022

More Progress

 Oh boy, have I been getting things done. I got the binding on the latest charity quilt. 

I’m so pleased with the quilt design. It is flowers and butterflies. 

So pretty. 

My July UFO was my White Cloud quilt. I found something that would work for the backing, but it is only two yards, and I need three. I added some leftover 108” backing from another project.

I was trying to match the greens, but I’m not sure I did a good job with that. It’s okay—I just want to be done and not have to buy anything new. So I got the backing some, and it’s on the frame now.

The quilting design is called “Augusta”, and it’s from My Creative Stitches. I really like their designs.

Other good news: I got another of the charity quilts longarmed. 


The colors are a little washed out in this picture. This one shows it better:

I quilted it with a Scotty dog panto. I also got the binding cut but not sewn together yet. All I all, I have gotten a lot accomplished.


No comments:

Post a Comment