Friday, July 1, 2022

July!

Don’t ask me what happened to June. I stayed busy all month, and still didn’t accomplish everything I wanted to get done. Well, it’s July and time for a new UFO number.

My “to be quilted” list has White Cloud in the number four spot. I couldn’t even remember what quilt that was. I have done several quilts in this pattern, but I thought they were all quilted. I looked back through my photo cloud and found this:

I’m pretty sure this is the one. I don’t know where it is, but I think I can find it. I didn’t get the June quilt (Candy Land) quilted, but I might get an opportunity to work on it as well. 

My other list for UFO projects has number four to make a bag for Dave. I have the pieces cut out and fused to the foam lining. I probably can get that one finished also, but if I’m going to do craft projects, I need to work on some things that can be sold in the quilt show sampler store. So…..I think I will postpone the bag and make some potholders instead. I need to get that one off my plate and have it done.

No comments:

Post a Comment