Wednesday, December 28, 2022

Memory Quilts

I forgot to make a blog post for yesterday.....my daughter and I went to do some returns for things that didn't fit, then we had lunch, then we got our nails done. 😄 I had started the day with a slight headache, and by the time I got home, I had a splitting headache. Anyway, this is what I was planning to post about:

I was so happy to get the two memory quilts done in time for Christmas. In fact, they were picked up late afternoon of the 22nd. 

One has a lavender border and back; the other has gray. The girls were very touched when they saw them, and it was all a little emotional (for all of us). I am so pleased I could get comforting quilts to them for Christmas. 



Their mom (the one who commissioned the quilts), contacted me yesterday to ask about making some more for other nieces and nephews from the left over clothing pieces. It seems they were all quite moved by the quilts. That is really the best response I could hope for.

1 comment:

  1. Yay on the manicure, boo on the headache, and congratulations on your beautiful and timely finishes.

    ReplyDelete