Saturday, December 31, 2022

2022 Quilt Review

So, these don't include any customer quilts. These are all my own stuff that got finished in 2022.

One of these is my sunglass case which was made from a left-over swap block, and three of the quilts were gifted to friends.

These are the QOV quilts I did in 2022:

These, of course, have also been gifted. They were presented to veterans chosen by the QOV process.

Then there are the charity quilts:



I am so happy to see how many I got done.....there are 22 here, and I think there may have been more that I lost the pictures to......not all were pieced by me, but some were. These were donated to Joseph's Warriors and Midcoast Family Services, although a few of these are still on my shelf. I hope to get them out the door and over to Midcoast soon after the first of the year. I also have a few more I pieced that still haven't gotten quilted due to the rush of customer stuff I had to do later in the year. 

And, there is the APQS UFO challenge that I participate in every year. Out of 24 (I had two lists), I got 10 completely finished, plus a few more tops that were pieced and will now go on my 2023 “to be quilted” list. Here are the ones that are completely finished:

This also makes me pretty happy. I have plenty more UFO's though, so there is still more to do in 2023. 

2 comments:

  1. My mouth is open! That is a LOT of quilts, I am very impressed. You do nice work. :)
    I am hoping to find a charity nearby to donate some quilts to in 2023.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Linda. Yes! Definitely look around for a charity—it is so inspiring to make the charity quilts. Any women’s shelter or hospice are good candidates.

      Delete