Thursday, June 30, 2022

Catching Up

I got mostly caught up on customer quilts. Rhonda picked her last one up today. I failed to take pictures of the finished quilts. 😡😡😡 I took in four more quilts from a new customer, but I told her I wanted to work on a couple of charity quilts first, and she said "no hurry". 

Today I quilted this one for Joseph's Warrior's plus got the binding cut:

The binding is left over fabric from the back.

We have had rain every day in the late afternoon or evening, and we are so grateful to get it. It's also nice that it is clear in the mornings because I can still walk the dogs. 

I have an easy supper planned--hot dogs. I got smart and made a pot of chili a couple of weeks ago and froze it in pint jars. I don't can anymore, but I still have all those mason jars that I used to use. Time to put them to use. Bill is okay with hot dogs for supper, but he prefers to have chili to put on them. I will put sauerkraut or cole slaw whatever on them, but it is nice to have the chili. I put a pint in the refigerator last night to thaw, and I will make some macaroni salad when I get home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment