Friday, November 11, 2022

Happy Friday!

 

I am seriously thinking of talking Bill into a taking a road trip tomorrow. I haven’t mentioned it yet because I am not sure I want to go. He’s still getting over whatever crud he had a few weeks ago, and he’s been more tired than usual, and I think we are both still tired from Quilt Festival. We’ll see how it goes. 

I have been moving my projects along in small spurts. I have almost all of the Kaffe blocks sewn and pressed and started putting them together.

I don’t think it is 100% what I was visualizing, but it’s not bad. I’m going to keep on working on it and see how far I get.

I got the binding on a couple of customer quilts. This is the only one I have a picture of (so far).

It's a sweet baby quilt made from a Penny Rose fabric line. Unfortunately, my photography is never really good--this is so much prettier in person. I also took a close up of the quilting design because I thought it was pretty on this one. I used a design called Climbing Rose.

I have another one loaded on the frame to quilt, and one I just took off the frame which I will need to trim and get the binding made. There is always plenty to do, and I think that is a good thing.

2 comments:

  1. Where do you think you'll go? Sounds like fun. That customer quilt looks pretty, especially seeing your quilting up close.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I didn't have a particular destination in mind--although I was thinking the quilt museum in LaGrange would be nice. It doesn't look like hubby is going to be up to it, though.

      Delete