Sunday, November 6, 2022

How About Some More?

We are still in Houston—leaving later today. I am anxious to get home, but in the meantime, I have lots more pictures. The majority of quilts at the show were quite modern. There was a section of traditional quilts that were reproductions of old ones, but unfortunately, photography was not permitted. Here are some more of the improv ones:


















I didn’t post the details that go with each of these, but I do have them, so if you want to know more about any of the quilts, let me know, and I will post it.

2 comments:

  1. Oh man thank you for posting those amazing quilts! I went to Houston quilt market in 2012 all by myself and vowed never to go alone again, but I never found anyone I wanted to go with besides my husband - lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment! The quilts were just exceptional this year, and lucky for me, my husband is willing to go. He goes to the food court and watches football on his iPad!

      Delete