Saturday, November 5, 2022

Quilt Festival

We had an uneventful drive to Houston and were able to check our bags at the hotel even though it was too early to check in. We also put our car in the hotel parking garage. The parking is not cheap, but it is downtown Houston, so….

The lines weren’t too bad this year (although a little more than last year), and guess who I got to see?


Yes! It’s Kaffe and Brandon. The microphone didn’t seem to be working, so I didn’t catch most of it. Oh well.

There was an entire section of improv quilts, and I took lots of pictures. 







I love the improv piecing. I will share more tomorrow. There is also a display from the Texas quilt museum, so I hope to see that when I go back tomorrow. I was just exhausted by the end of the day. I am not as young as I used to be. We ended the day with TexMex and margaritas.


So good!


No comments:

Post a Comment