Tuesday, November 1, 2022

To Do List Tuesday 11-1-22

It's November! My list from last week was the same as the week before:

1) Spend 15-30 minutes each day cutting up the small pieces into useable squares and strips. Sorry to say I pretty much fell of the wagon on this one. I remembered yesterday that I was supposed to be doing this, and cut a few, but I wouldn't really count it as progress.
2) Work on the Kaffe Fassett design role. I started last week, but haven't gotten farther than adding a black strip to each strip. I’m making progress on this one. Slowly but surely.

I will continue to sew the pairs together and get them ironed.
3) Bind the customer quits I quilted last week. Mostly done. Three of them are ready to be picked up, and the fourth one is in progress. In fact, it will be finished by the time this post goes live.


What's on my to-do list for this week. Hmmmm, that's a hard one. I will be in Houston Friday, Saturday, and Sunday for the quilt festival, so definitely no sewing or quilting will be done then. For the rest of this week:
1) Get some more done with the scraps....as in every day that I am in town.
2) Get two customer quilts done.
3) Get the binding done on customer quilts.

I hope everyone has a wonderful, productive week filled with all the things that make you happy. Today I am linking to TexasQuiltGal

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad I'm not the only one who gets determined to work on sorting and cutting up scraps, and then falls off the wagon! But every little bit helps, right?! Enjoy your time at the quilt festival!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And, yes, every little bit does help. Making it a to-do list project seems to help.

      Delete
  2. The never ending battle of keeping scraps under control. Little progress is way better than no progress plus you have those customer quilts taking time from your sewing. Hope this is a progress filled week for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bonnie, and same to you. Progress is good!

      Delete