Saturday, November 19, 2022

Some Art Work

Well, the bad news is that Bill tested positive for both strains of the flu and his blood work showed some worrisome abnormalities. His platelet count was so low, the nurse practitioner called and asked that we take him to the ER and get him admitted as soon as possible in case there was any internal bleeding. He is still in the hospital and really not doing better. They are continuing to do tests and MRI’s but haven’t found any bleeding, so we are still waiting to see what the outcome is.

In the meantime, I had signed up for an art class for Saturday night for Serenity and me. The other granddaughter was busy, so…..


Anyway, it was fun, and it was a nice break from the hospital. We had a small class so we each got to do two canvases. Here are Serenity’s:


And here are mine:


There was an unfortunate glare from the overhead lighting, and I couldn’t figure out how to edit it out. It has been a few years since I did an acrylic pour, and Serenity had never done one. It was a nice night out for us.

2 comments:

  1. I read your other post where you took Bill to the ER - bless his heart! Glad you were able to have an evening of enjoyment. My DIL's sister does acrylic pours and I am always amazed at the beauty. I'll be keeping Bill in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Linda, thank you so much. We are going to need prayers!

      Delete