Tuesday, November 8, 2022

To Do List Tuesday 11-8-22

I haven’t done a lot this past week….we were in Houston Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, so I wasn’t expecting any great progress on anything. My list from last week:

1) Get some more done with the scraps....as in every day that I am in town. I’m not sure what my problem is with this one. I was doing so well….until I wasn’t. I need to keep working on it though.

2) Get two customer quilts done. I actually did okay on this. In fact, I got three done. 




3) Get the binding done on customer quilts. Nope. I got one of the bindings made, but I never found the time to put it on the quilt.

This week’s list:
1) bind the three customer quilts I did last week.
2) Keep cutting scraps.
3) Sashing for Kaffe design roll. I won’t finish this one, but I would like to keep making forward progress.
4) Finish the sewing machine cover I started last week.
5) Crochet some more dish cloths.


I truly need to get my head back in the game and get some things done. Wish me luck. I am linking this post to TexasQuiltGal.

6 comments:

  1. Some weeks are just like that and we don't get much done. But making progress on customer quilts is a big one to check off the list! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so true! Have to take the good with the not-so good!

      Delete
  2. Hey I bet you had a good time at quilt market, so you had a good excuse! You did your customer quilts, that's great progress. Love those little crocheted cloths! Thank you for sharing with To Do Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Linda, for hosting the link-up that helps keep me accountable!

      Delete
  3. Hi Carolyn, Any progress is always forward progress. It is one of the reasons I love linking up with Linda. It is so inspiring looking at everyone's projects as well as being able to relate to our challenges. Good luck on this week's projects!!!

    ReplyDelete