Saturday, May 13, 2023

Another One Done

I got another goal done. I got all the cutting done on the quilt kit I want to take on my cruise.

You can’t tell it from the picture, but there are 108 1” strips in the kit. I cut a few extra just in case I had miscounted. I have another kit I want to take, but I don’t have the background fabric for it. I may try and go by the quilt shop next week and see if I can find something.

May is my month to host at our quilt guild meeting. Not by myself; there are three of us. I got my door prizes made.


Tea towels that I embellished with prairie points. This is another project that I had been putting off doing, but once I got going on it, it went pretty fast.
The ribbon on the yellow one is a little dark, but it’s what I had on hand so I used it. I had some brief aspirations of making pot holders with the fabrics I used for the prairie points, but I don’t think it will happen. 

I got a couple of quilts finished that I still need to trim. Hopefully I’ll remember to post pictures tomorrow. 

I had hoped to work on the APQ quilt along blocks last night, but I just didn’t have the energy or motivation to do much of anything. I will try to do some this morning if there’s time. I want to get by the farmer’s market, and I’ll need to be there early if I want any tomatoes. 


1 comment:

  1. How wonderful that you've got all of the pieces cut for the quilt project! The prairie points on the tea towels are the perfect touch. What a great use for scraps.

    ReplyDelete