Tuesday, May 16, 2023

To-Do-List Tuesday 5-16-23

It's Tuesday again. Time to review the weekly stitching goals and see what got done, and what needs to be given a little extra attention. Here's the progress on last week's list:

1) Key fobs. I need to keep moving on this one. All done, plus a few more.

2) Cut out cruise quilt.  Also done.

3) APQ blocks. Let's see....I finished the J and L blocks. I seem to have skipped K.

4) Temperature quilt. I wasn't able to work on this one.
5) Clean off the dining room table. Yes, and I was happy I did--I found an uncashed dividend check in the pile of mail. Woo hoo!
6) Planters quilt. The main part of the quilt is together.

I don't think there is anything really pressing that needs to happen this week, but there are some things I'd like to see progress on.

1) Borders on Planters quilt.
2) APQ blocks - need to do the alternate blocks and get it laid out.
3) Cut out another quilt for cruise.
4) Bind horse quilt.

Today won't be productive--I am taking my stepdad to Lake Jackson for a doctor's appointment, and I am also busy with quilt guild stuff (setting up programs for next year). I know I don't have as long a list as usual, but things will likely be added as the week progresses. I am linking to Quilt Schmilt.

12 comments:

  1. Yay on finding an uncashed check! The pattern for your cruise quilt looks really pretty. I hope to get some work done this month on my APQ quilt, I'll take a little break from blogging! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a pretty rainbow of key fobs! The cruise quilt looks like a fun project - are you actually taking it on a cruise to work on? Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, I will be on a quilting cruise where we work on our own projects. I'll let you know how it goes.

      Delete
  3. Such a colorful post today! All those key fobs, cruise quilt pattern, APQ blocks and your planters quilt! So much to see! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like you made great progress on your list -- some finished things, some things in the middle, and some things getting started -- sounds like a great balance! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on making a lot of headway on your list. I really like your APQ blocks. I am sure you meant to skip block K. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you--progress is good. I think I more likely just got ahead of myself and forgot about K. I may go back and do a couple of them.

      Delete
  6. Carolyn I really enjoyed reading and seeing the photos of all the great progress you made this past week! Hurray for being rewarded for the effort of clearing your dining room table. Dividend cheques are always a nice bonus. Your rainbow of key fobs is pretty (and a lot of work). Your Cruise Quilt is cut and your Planters Quilt is a flimsy! Well done! Thank you for linking with To Do Tuesday. Have a fun week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Carol, and thank you for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well there is some motivation to tidy things up! You might get paid! LOL

    ReplyDelete