Tuesday, May 30, 2023

To-Do-List Tuesday 5-30-23

This month is drawing to an end, and I can’t say I’ll be sad to see it go. I’m getting back in the groove somewhat and got a few things done, although I’m still not 100% motivated.

1) APQ blocks - time to quit piddling around and get this one finished. Nope, not finished. I did get all the alternated blocks made though.



2) Bind horse quilt. This one is a wrap and can be gifted.

3) Cut out another quilt for cruise. I got one cut out.

4) Work on the solar flare quilt I started. A little bit was done but not as much as I had hoped for.

5) Quilter’s choice—probably something with the charm packs I found. I have some ideas; just need to execute them.

For this week, I know what I want to do, but I think I may be short on time again, so if I don’t get to all of it, it will be okay.

1) Put borders on the two donation quilts.

2) Get the APQ blocks laid out.

3) Start the new APQ sew along—I don’t know what the first prompt will be, but I assume it will be cutting.

4) Cut out another kit for the cruise. I don’t want to run out of things to sew!

5) I’m still thinking about doing something with a couple of charm packs. I probably at least need to make a start on it.

That is enough to keep me as busy as I want to be. I am linking this post to Quilt Schmilt, and will be visiting that blog to see what everyone else is working on and what progress they are making. Have a great week wherever you are reading this! I will be at church today tying comfort quilts and eating leftovers! 


7 comments:

  1. Glad you got a quilt to the finish line. Always a grand feeling. A cruise? You're going on a cruise? Lovely! Now I must go check on the APPQ sew along. I just want to look!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being just as busy as you want to be sounds like the perfect week! Congratulations on your quilt finish, and getting things ready for your upcoming cruise. The solar flare design looks pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's hard to imagine running out of sewing projects on a cruise. Is it a quilting/sewing-theme cruise? I would think you'd be having fun going into new cities. Your projects are lovely though. Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice finish. I always take more than I can sew when I go on retreats. And everything is already cut out as I make too many mistakes when I'm also socializing! When to you go and where? It should be a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great finish...always a good feeling. You certainly have a lot going on...a cruise sounds fantastic and if it involves quilting, even better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely blocks and quilting to show for your efforts! We never get to finish as much as we'd like. Oh my, a cruise...they are so much fun. Enjoy it all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Carolyn You did well with your list last week I think. Such pretty blocks, a finish and another quilt cut for your cruise? Well done! I hope this week is going as well for you and that you aren't too busy to have stitching time. Thank you for linking with ToDo Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete