Tuesday, May 2, 2023

To-Do-List Tuesday 5-2-23

I’m still taking it easy as far as activities….no gym or lawn mowing this week until I get the okay from the cardiologist. I did walk a little over a mile yesterday evening, but it took me about 25 minutes, so it was more of a stroll. 

I worked on key fobs for a while;

I had stalled out before when I needed to cut more interfacing and batting, so I got some pieces cut and did the stitching on six of them. Then my daughter called and asked if I wanted to meet her at the nail shop, and off I went! 

It’s been a minute since I posted a Tuesday to-to list (or even thought about it), but it’s time to refocus. Here’s what I need to work on this week:

1) More key fobs! I have 17 done and I need 32 total.
2) APQ quilt along. I really don’t want to let this one drop since I have so many of the blocks made.
3) Clean off my dining room table. I don’t know why I am putting this on my sewing list other than I have let mail and miscellaneous junk pile up, and it needs to be dealt with before it makes me crazy.
4) Temperature quilt. I only have January done, so any more will be welcome progress. I had actually forgotten about it until I unearthed some of the solid fabrics in the sewing room. 
5) Work on cutting out cruise quilt.
6) Get Planters quilt put together.

It may not all get done as I have some other appointments this week plus lunch with my mom on Wednesday, but I’m leaving it here as a reminder. Any progress is good. I am linking to Quilt Schmilt. Happy stitching!

6 comments:

  1. Haha meeting the daughter at a nail shop definitely takes priority! Good luck with your list and enjoy lunch with your Mom. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Linda! I hope you have a great week.

      Delete
  2. Have a great week , good luck on that list ! Having goals is always fun since I do love making lists.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Deb. I hope you have a great week also and make awesome progress on your goals!

      Delete
  3. I hope you have a good week. Looks like you have a good list. I had house cleaning on mine last week. And an ongoing house reno for our daughter. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a great list since you need to take it easy! The drop everything and go to the nail shop with your daughter sounds perfect! Thank you for linking with To Do Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete