Thursday, May 11, 2023

Still Not Normal

Truth be told, I have probably never been quite normal. I am feeling a little better, but still not like myself. My energy continues to be a problem, although I did manage to not fall asleep on the couch as soon as I got home yesterday. I worked with my church group Tuesday on making comforters, and we had a WELCA luncheon and meeting afterwards. 

I finally got this quilt on the frame yesterday.
I have had a horrible time deciding on thread color. It's for a customer who doesn't prefer to chose the thread or the quilting design. 😕 I narrowed it down to a couple of colors, and ended up texting Alan for an opinion. He thought the cream was the best choice.
After a few rows of quilting, I think he was right.

Happy news! I needed 31 key fobs, and I got 43 made.
That gives me 12 to spare. Aren't the colors pretty? I will be happy to check this task off my to-do list.

No comments:

Post a Comment