Tuesday, May 23, 2023

To-Do-List Tuesday 5-23-23

 

Well, darn. I’m usually better at staying on track with my weekly goals, but I didn’t get a lot done last week. In my defense, there were other things that needed to be done, but I was also unmotivated to sew or create. Here’s my list:

1) Borders on Planters quilt. Yes! This can be crossed off the list.

2) APQ blocks - need to do the alternate blocks and get it laid out. I worked on it, but I am not as far along as I had planned.

3) Cut out another quilt for cruise. No.
4) Bind horse quilt. No.

My lack of progress leaves a lot of options for this week’s list. All my incomplete projects can go to the top of the list.

1) APQ blocks - time to quit piddling around and get this one finished.
2) Bind horse quilt.
3) Cut out another quilt for cruise.
4) Work on the solar flare quilt I started.
5) Quilter’s choice—probably something with the charm packs I found.

I am linking this to Quilt Schmilt. Have a good week everyone….I’m hoping I can get my mojo back!

5 comments:

  1. You made forward motion on some projects. So yea! for you. Those APQblocks are so delightful. Very fun colors. Looking forward to seeing what you are doing with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure like your APQ blocks - and I sure need to catch up on mine! Good luck finding the mojo - and send some up this way. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think every little bit counts, no matter what you get done! The Planters quilt is a fun design. Pretty fabrics, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thumbs up for moving forward on two projects! May you enjoy what progress you make on your list this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good job getting some projects advanced. I think any progress is better than none. When my sewjo deserts me I get no sewing done so I admire you! Thank you for linking with To Do Tuesday. Your borders on Planters Quilt are perfect and the APQ blocks are just so pretty and cheerful.

    ReplyDelete