Tuesday, August 24, 2021


 I didn't get as much done on the weekend (sewing-wise) as I had hoped. I worked on the granny squares a little. I think I am up to the fourth row. There are seven total rows, so it's getting there. Just not quickly. 

I did a little fabric cutting, and I did some crocheting. I finished one dishcloth and almost finished a second one.

I need just a little more yarn to get that second one done. I like the color; it's really pretty. You can see I added a double crochet border after I had single crocheted around all four edges. I like the bigger border, but that's no doubt why I ran out of yarn. I can pretty easily get two dishcloths from one skein if I just single crochet. I will get another skein this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment