Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Still At It

I weighed myself this morning and was relieved that I lost 1.8 lbs in the last week. Last Monday was discouraging to say the least as I hadn't lost any. Anyway, I've been at it since July 19th--four weeks--and I've lost 6 lbs. It seems like a lot of effort for not too much result, but at least it's moving in the right direction. And, I have good days and bad days. Sometimes I just eat out of habit, or more likely boredom. 

My other goal is the daily (every day except Sunday) exercise, and I'm doing great with that. My vertigo has been flaring up the last month, so the yoga is not always happening, but I can always ride my spin bike and I can walk if the weather cooperates. I got a bracket to mount to the handlebars of the spin bike that holds my ipad. It definitely helps with the boredom of riding and going nowhere. 

I am still working on cleaning up the sewing room. I got sidetracked a little bit, but I'm back on course. I keep telling myself how happy I will be when it looks all clean and organized! Which will maybe be for two whole days. LOL. I wanted some more of the little boxes I store my 5" squares in, but I haven't been able to find them. I bought the three I have from Hobby Lobby, but now nobody seems to have them.

I spent more time that I should have looking for some more, and I did finally find some on Amazon. I had to buy 12. I have been paying $1.49 for one at Hobby Lobby, but Amazon had 12 for $30.88. Well, I wanted them so I ordered 12. I don't really need that many......the other option they had was 6 for $29.99. That didn't make sense to me so I order 12. I will pass the extras on to a friend, or who knows, I may use all of them. 

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It is not an official type of diet, just cutting portions and increasing activity. I also try not to eat between 7pm and 11am.

      Delete