Saturday, August 14, 2021

This and That

I got some more done on the crazy quilt.

I love the old-fashioned look of it. The darker blue colors really show up too much, but that is what was in the layer cake so that is what I used. Once I have all the rows together, I will put the green around the outside block and then decide if I want an outer border.

I worked a little on the stars with the 16-patch centers. I sewed a row together, and then sewed the sashing row to the top instead of the bottom. Wow. That was when I decided it was time to quit sewing and go to bed. I will have to fix it before I can continue. 

Two of the grandkids went back to school this week. One second grader and one high school freshman.


The other two will go back this coming week or the week after. I really can't keep up. 


No comments:

Post a Comment