Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Tuesday

I can't come up with a title for this post. There's nothing exciting happening here--I haven't worked much on any of my projects, although I did put together some of the granny square blocks. I think I have three rows done now. I will need to cut some more sashing. 

I think I will like it once it's all together, but I haven't felt any sense of urgency on this one, so I'm still taking it slow.

I did a little estate sale shopping over the weekend. No great finds, but I did buy a couple of embroidered linens.



I was thinking I could make some bags using these. I looked around on Pinterest for inspiration, but nothing looked like what I was wanting to do. Actually, I'm not sure what I want to do. Maybe I can draw something out on paper and see what I can come up with.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment