Saturday, September 17, 2022

Back on Track

Hopefully, I can get this to post on the right day! I have been working on customer quilts almost exclusively.....in other words, nothing of my own. I know I have said before that binding is not my favorite, and it turns out it is not a lot people's favorite. I have had so many requests to do binding, that I added as one of my services. Currently, I have about 10 quilts waiting for binding! I got three done yesterday, and they were picked up this morning.



The cow panel has a lovely purple grunge for the backing, and the binding is the dotted grunge.

I have said before I want to stay busy, so I am not complaining, but.....I may need to block out a few weeks to work on my own stuff. That is if I ever get completely caught up.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment