Wednesday, September 21, 2022

One Goal Done

I got some more over-the collar dog bandanas made for the quilt show sampler store.


I found some more Christmas fabric in my stash and I hadn’t done any in red Christmas fabric, so I decided to sew up a few. True confession: I bought a size small one that Walmart and took it apart for the pattern. It was an Easter one they had on clearance for $0.99. I sized it up and down proportionally to get the other sizes.

We had a busy day at church Tuesday. It was time to deliver the comforters we have been making. We made deliveries to three of the dialysis centers and to the infusion centers at two of the hospitals. Afterward, we went back to the church and started pinning more to get them ready to sew. And, of course, we went out for lunch. Most of our work days include going out to lunch. 

Tuesday night was volleyball. It was three close sets, but our girls won each on. I think the first set went to 35 points.



Tomorrow I will be able to spend all day at my shop and hopefully get some binding done. 


No comments:

Post a Comment