Thursday, September 8, 2022

More Progress

 I thought I had gotten a lot done, but when I looked through my camera roll, I didn't see much worth posting about. I think it is because I worked on some on-going things that you can't really see the progress on. I did get my latest project pieced.....it is a quilt from the Songbook fabric line. I have to say I really like the fabric. This is the second one I have done from some of the songbook fabrics.

It still needs some borders, but I will get those done when I can. I have enough left of the light blue to do a narrow border, and enough of the darker blue to do about a 2-1/2" border, but I ordered some of the green leaf fabric so I can have a little larger border on the outside. I do like a bigger border.

I got the binding made for Candy Land. 


It's pretty big, but iI'll definitely do it by machine, so it shouldn't take too long. Speaking of binding, I found some for the quilt I did several months ago and never bound. 

I have enough of a lime green to make a flange, so I am pretty anxious to get to that. 

Other than that, I have plenty of customer quilts to finish.....the Christmas ones have started to filter in.

This one is king-size, so she will have a nice holiday quilt to use on the bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment