Sunday, September 25, 2022

Victoria Quilt Show Part 1

I have so many pretty pictures to share.....I titled this post Part 1 as I haven't finished uploading all of them. There weren't as many entries as some of the previous years, but there were still enough to make it an enjoyable show.












This one and the kaleidoscope one were made by different people, but they were both copies of ones their grandmother's had made using fabrics from their mother's and grandmother's scraps. I though that was very cool.

The next two were made by an eight-year-old boy who is the grandson of a guild member.


He made the squares on this one from a bag of scraps he bought at the guild show last year. I though that was very cool too.

More to come tomorrow!
 

2 comments:

  1. I love the appliqued flowers on stripes quilt. So simple but bright, cheerful and modern.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I like that one too. It totally looks like something I would make.

      Delete