Tuesday, September 13, 2022

To-Do List Tuesday 9-13-22

So far so good on last weeks goals. I got the quilting finished on my latest charity quilt.

The back is a black and white circle print, and there is enough left for the binding. Of course, I could also bind it in red, and I think I have enough red binding already made. We'll see.

I got the songbook top pieced, minus the borders, and I got Candy Land completely finished. Pictures are in last week's posts. I did not find a backing for Hanging Gardens, so that can go on the current list.

This week’s list:

1) Get the hanging sleeves added to the quilts going into the local quilt show. Our show is the 23rd and 24th, so this is a priority, and there are three to do.

2) Find a backing for Hanging Gardens.

3) Put the borders on the Songbook quilt. I ordered the outer border fabric from an Etsy seller, so this one is entirely dependent on that fabric hitting my mailbox this week. 

4) Binding for charity quilt.

That is probably more than enough, and maybe even more than I can get done, but hey, any progress will be good. I am linking this post to TexasQuiltGal.

3 comments:

  1. Love those colors together, they pop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a beautiful charity quilt - love the colors! Sounds like you've got some great projects going on.
    Thank you for sharing with us at To Do Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete