Friday, September 9, 2022

Fri-Yay!

 


I don't know why Friday matters since I work Saturdays....I think it's conditioning from all those years when I didn't work weekends. Saturdays at my shop are also pretty low-key, and I leave early if I feel like it.

Our quilt show is this month, and I have three quilts I am going to submit......which means I get to make hanging sleeves for them. I think that sounds like a good Saturday job. I will do the hand sewing at home though. These are the ones I decided to submit:



These were all pretty much fast and easy; I don't have anything that was made recently that is show quality. It's fine though. The guild asked each member to submit some quilts, and I feel like I did my part.

I am typing this post on Thursday evening, and we are having a rain storm. Bill was going to grill pork chops tonight, but I guess that won't happen. Have you ever tried these?

I get them at Aldi's and keep a bag in the freezer for times when dinner plans didn't happen or didn't work out. They are so good. I cook them in the air fryer for ten minutes on each side then serve them on buns with mayo, lettuce, and pickles. I have a pint of macaroni salad in the refrigerator to round out the meal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment