Saturday, September 24, 2022

Saturday

 


I got some fabric ordered so I can add borders to Hanging Gardens. I found quite a few Asian prints on fabric.com. This is the one I ordered.

It wasn't my first choice, but there were only two yards of my first choice, and all these prints seem to be directional, so I figured I had better get a little extra. I don't know why I care about the prints all going the same way, but I do.

I worked yesterday morning at the quilt show (also today). They had a display of our community service donation quilts, and I did get a couple of pictures.





I'm happy to finally get a close up of the John Deere one, as I failed to do so after I quilted it. I'm happy to say I quilted over half of the ones in the display. 

I also did a little stash enhancement.

These were $6/yd. and are colors I am low on. I'm also low on brown, but I didn't find any at the same price point. 

I will get pictures today of some of the beautiful quilts that were entered into the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment