Friday, September 16, 2022

More of the Same

Note: This should have posted Thursday, but I forgot to select “publish”.

Not too much of interest happening around here. The days pass so quickly.

Tomorrow is our quarterly WELCA meeting, and it’s a salad luncheon. I made this recipe to take. I added cooked small shrimp to it. 
It made a bunch, so I hope it all gets eaten, but I have a feeling I will bringing quite a bit home. I ate a small serving tonight as a taste test, and I think it has too much celery. Next time I won’t add a full cup. Other than that it’s very good.

I am still working adding hanging sleeves to my quilt show quilts. I left one on the couch and the dogs walked on it with muddy paws so I am trying to figure out how to get all the marks out. 



No comments:

Post a Comment