Monday, September 5, 2022

Quilt Patterns

 Here are a couple of pictures I want to save because I like the patterns: 



Neither of these are my quilts, but I do have permission to post them. They are both just really cute.

When I buy a new quilting pattern, I like to test it out (if possible) on a charity quilt before I use it on a customer quilt. This one is called Swirls R Us. 

Overall, it is really a cool pattern, but up close, not so much. There are several places where it back-tracks, and the stitches don't line up the way I would expect.

That means, I can't use this on a customer quilt unless the customer understands this and is completely okay with it. I wouldn't be. I paid probably $15.00 for the pattern, so I am really disappointed. There is another one in my library digitized by the same person, and I will need to test it too before I can use it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment