Tuesday, September 27, 2022

To-Do List Tuesday 9-27-22

This past week passed so fast. I knew I would be busy and deliberately kept my list short. Here’s what I had last week:

1) Bind three customer quilts. Check.


2) Finish adding hanging sleeves to quilt show entries. Check. I posted about it here.

3) Figure out a plan for the Hanging Gardens quilt or decide if it needs to go back on the shelf. I decided I want another border and ordered the fabric. Once I receive the fabric, putting the final border on will become another goal.

Here’s this weeks list: 

1) Bind three more customer quilts. 
These three should catch me up on this particular customer. Once these are done, I can go back to quilting.

2) Do a flange binding on my White Cloud quilt. I already have the fabric, just need to make it happen.

3) Put final border on Hanging Gardens (assuming I get the fabric this week; if not, I'll find something else that needs a border and work on that.

I think it's going to be a super productive week for me if I can keep the interruptions to a minimum. Just have to play it by ear. I am linking this post to TexasGuiltGal. Have a great week everyone!

7 comments:

  1. Looks like you've made good progress. I recognize a lot of those fabrics (Bonnie and Camille!) in your White Cloud quilt. Have some of them myself! I'm always a fall color person but those call to me every spring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cheree! I love the Bonnie and Camille fabrics, buy them, and don't always use them, so it will be good to get his one finished.

      Delete
  2. Lovely quilts and I think that the flange binding will be perfect with those fabrics! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michele, and I am working on the flange binding now!

      Delete
  3. I had to go look up what a flange binding was. It looks really neat; I definitely need to try one. Thanks for mentioning it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see your flange binding on the White Cloud quilt - that will be so pretty with the fabrics you've chosen. You've been quite busy! Thank you for sharing with us at To Do Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete