Sunday, September 18, 2022

What I'm Working On

I ordered some border fabric for my Songbook top from Etsy, and I got it this week! You never know about the shipping times when you are dealing with Etsy, so I was pleasantly surprised to get it so quickly. I have left a review for the seller saying how happy I am. Here's the fabric I ordered:

I am quite partial to that olivey green in this fabric line. The top is together and I have the first border put on.

You can see the second border to the left of the top. I am going to get that put on today and at least get the outer border cut. I would be great if I can get it put on, but I'll have to see how it goes. Now that I'm looking at the picture, I can see there is going to be a whole lot of the olive green going on in this one. I would like to get it all put together and then lay it out flat to get a better idea. 

No comments:

Post a Comment