Monday, January 30, 2023

Lazy Weekend

I’m really not lazy—but I felt like I was over the weekend. I sat around a lot, and didn’t get much done. We had a potluck after church yesterday, and I did have to make something. I made a chicken, bacon, ranch pasta.

It is always good. The recipe is here. It makes a lot, but I sent part of the leftovers home with a friend, so I won’t have to eat it for days. We also had a mutual ministry meeting after church, and I was tired when I got home. I took a short nap, and thought that it would recharge me, but I was still lacking motivation.

I had plans to work on my to-do list, and took out the two-step quilt. When I took a picture of the top last week, I noticed a mistake.

Photos are a great way to see more detail than you will notice the naked eye. The mistake is here:

I sewed that block wrong. I didn’t really feel like fixing it, but it was at the end of the row, so not as much trouble as it could have been if it was in the middle. I fixed it, and started adding the inner border, but my back started hurting (no surprise), so I didn’t get finished. I hope to get it done tomorrow. 

It has been raining off and on for the last week, and the dogs have totally tracked up the floors. I vacuum daily, but I will need to mop soon. I am trying to wait until the weather dries up as it would be a total waste of time right now, but it is driving me crazy so we will see how it goes.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you spotted that "mistake" because I still can't really see it - lol! Thanks for the pasta link.

    ReplyDelete