Friday, January 27, 2023

Workshop Progress

I’m sorry to say I didn’t get as much done as I had hoped. This is where is was when we left:

I brought some pieces home to try and get semi caught up, but my back is hurting so much, all I have done is sit on the sofa. We’ll see if I can catch up or not. Lord knows I don’t t need another UFO. Winnie showed us some examples of quilts she has done with pieced borders.



These are just a few of many she brought. I hope to do better today, but it rally depends on how much my back will allow me to do. I also don’t like leaving the dogs crated for too long. 

Other news: there is a banana car in Victoria. 


The first picture is Port Lavaca (my home town); the second is Victoria. Apparently, the rides are available for a donation. I’m not sure what that means exactly, but I wouldn’t mind riding around in this car. A


No comments:

Post a Comment