Thursday, January 26, 2023

The Struggle Is Real

I am in pain! I went to yoga Tuesday (after a two month hiatus from the gym), and boy were my muscles tight. I kept leaning into the positions to get a really good stretch, and I think I pulled a muscle in my lower back. I knew I was in trouble by the time I got home as I was having trouble sitting and standing. I tried soaking in a hot bath but couldn’t seem to get better. I went yesterday and bought one of these: 

It helps….I can at least move around. My thighs are also sore, but they will recover soon.

Once I got the tens unit stuck onto my back, I was able to finish some things. I got the binding done on this one:

It is an embroidered piece…..I don’t know if it was intended to be a quilt or a table cloth. The lady that brought it thought it was done either by her husband’s mother or grandmother. She also brought some 100% poly batting for me to use. I don’t often use the poly, but I do think it makes for a nice texture.

I have the guild workshop today and tomorrow. I got my prework done except for some of the cutting which I can do as needed.

I need 36 of the pinwheels, and I am only counting 35. I can get another made this morning and get a couple of extra bobbins wound, and I will be good to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment