Tuesday, January 17, 2023

To-Do-List Tuesday 1-17-23

Wow, another week! I am still having to remind myself to type 2023 instead of 2022. If fact, I was making some notes for the quilt guild the other day and had to stop and think about what year it is. I wasn't sure if the last year was 2022 or 2021. In spite of my faulty memory, I have made some progress on my list.

Here's my last week's list:

1) Work on the Cheaper by the Dozen project that I started last week. I pretty much re-worked this one. You can read about it here. I probably need to come up with a different name for it since I am no longer using the Cheaper by the Dozen pattern. Here's some progress so far:

2) Work on the Two Step jelly roll project. Progress on this one too! I have six of the eight rows put on and have started to think about the borders.

3) Bind a customer quilt and get three more quilted. Yes and yes. 



4) Clean up the workroom at my shop. LOL. I had intentions of doing this over the Christmas break but found too many cool things to work on so it is past due. I may or may not get this one done. I didn't do it. I did buy a little roll-around drawer to help with the organization, but that was it. This needs to go on the back burner until I can find some time to work on it.

So, what's the plan for this week? 

1) Put inner and outer borders on the quilt formerly known as Cheaper by the Dozen.
2) Get the other two rows added to the Two Step top.
3) Make some progress on my APQS UFO goals for January.
4) Get the prework done for the Border Workshop the guild is having next week.
5) Get three more customer quilts done.

That's a lot, but not all of it has to be done. The prework for the guild workshop and the customer quilts, of course, will take priority. The other three things I can use to fill in any free time I have.

I wish everyone a happy, productive week filled with all the things that make you smile. I am linking to Quilt Schmilt.

4 comments:

  1. I like your changes to the pattern! Hey I usually stop and think about what year it is for the first month of a new year. ;) The jelly roll quilt is pretty. Hope you have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Linda, I hope you have a good week too.

      Delete
  2. Carolyn your quilts are lovely! You had a great week making progress on your list! Thank you for linking with To Do Tuesday. Have a good week and enjoy your stitching time. 😉 Carol
    https://quiltschmilt.ca/2023/01/16/to-do-tuesday-linky-party-3/

    ReplyDelete